Thursday 29 October 2015

My summer holiddays in Calella and Portugal.




Hello class! My name is Alex and today I'm going to talk about my two summer holidays.
Now all of you are wondering about where I went and what I dit there.
First of all I would say the first answer but to know the second answer you must be attentive to what I will explain today.
This summer Iwent to Calella de Palafurgell and with spanish selection to Portugal, Luso.

Before ending my introduction I supouse that you haven't had any questions yet, for this reason, please ask me at the end.

I prefer to start with this picture of my first holiday in Calella de Palafurgell.
As you can see Calella i'ts a beatifull place to stay relaxed. I went there to disconect of all. I used to think a lot about life problems.



Luso Spring Water

In this photo you can see Luso a small town in Portugal that I went this summer to play the european championsip under -17. You can see the typical water made in Luso. It's very good water.


The next picture shows my team, The spanish selction. I would say that nine players of it are catalans.   This day we started the championsip. We had a lot of problems to win the first match. 


This are the last photo but my favourite. As all of you can see I'm taking a photo with Alec that went with England selection. We were picking up the awards of the tournament. If we had won the last match to Portugal, We would have had the medal of first place.
Was an amazing experience and I did a lot of friends that I looking forward to seeing they soon.
I was getting used to speaking Portuguese. :)

If you have any questions now is the moment.
So, I hope that you have enjoyed this presentation.
Thank you for your attention.