Thursday 29 October 2015

My holidays in Italy

Today I'm going to talk about my holidays in Italy, i went there in Julywith my family.First,
I'm going to show you some photos.

How we arrived at the airport, we went to the hotel where we were staying , as it was night we were almost in place to see how it was.

In the morning it was a very sunny day we went to visit the Tower of Pisa was one of the best sites of Italy and in the afternoon we were going to see things typical tourism.
The second day they go to visit the Coliseum is a fantastic place!,I saw what was inside and had a good time.

The third day was the last we visit some catacombs was at first a bit of respect,was good but what I liked was the coliseum
Apart from this places we visited other this but this are the ones that seemed most interesting.