Thursday 29 October 2015

My holidays in London

                                                             
                                                              My holidays in London

         
     I have been in London last summer with my mother and my sister, we had visit a lot of   
     monuments, a football stadium and some museus.

   
    In the first Picture you can see the palace of Westminster, is the House of Lords who makes laws.
    You can walk around the river and you can see all of it.

   
In the other Picture you can see the Tower Bridge is a suspension bridge  and you can cross   by walk.


The other one is Big Ben is the Great Bell of the clock, a lot of people visit it because is the one most famous monument of London.



 In the last Picture you can see Picadilly Circus is a famous square of London, there are shopping zone and a lot of restaurants.