Wednesday 28 October 2015

My holidays in Japan

Today I'm going to talk about my holidays in Japan, i went there in august with my family.First of all, I'm going to show you some photos.
 After that, feel free to ask me any questions.


Resultado de imagen de japon nara



In this photo you can see the deer in Nara Park. In this park you can give them cookies deer i touch. It is an amazing park where you can enjoy a lot. It also has great views! It is a very good place to visit with family. 

Resultado de imagen de restaurante totoro


In this next photo, you can see one of the dishes of the restaurant Totoro! I loved xx! The restaurant was very nice had a huge stuffed Totoro entry.
The restaurant had many details  of the film.

All dishes had some character or landscape of the movie, xx was incredible!



Resultado de imagen de tokyo

On another day, i went to tokyo. It's amazing how big it becomes! There are plenty of shops, it is impossible not to find what you want! What I liked xx xxx was the anime stores, I bought them a lot of things! But one thing I did not like was that there were too many people and xx was stressed!


Resultado de imagen de tokyo monte fuji
The last picture is Mount Fuji. Japan could not leave without seeing it.
Stunning views !
For me one of the most beautiful mountains of the world , apart from being my favorite. It was a very good experience.