Thursday 29 October 2015

My Fantastic Holydays In England



-Good evening everyone, today i'm going to talk about my holydays in England, where i had the time of m life.
First of all, i have family in Enlgand (grandparens, cousins...etc), so i normaly go there to visit them, as well as visiting other places, such as, London, Stonehenge, Salisburry...

This year i just went to visit my lovely family, specifically my grandparents, i went there for 3 weeks, with my sister Arianna, my brother Patrick and my father Pascal.



Here you can see my grandad, my brother Patrick and me.
This is one of grandad's old car, he usted to build cars like that, he was a mechanic. He said this was one of is favorite cars.
It was a bit slow, but cool at the same time... and i really liked the sound of the engine.





My dad took this photo, and i love it, this is one of my favorite one's to.
The red thing that i'm sitting on top, is a tractor. My grandparent's call it "Mr. Shaw".
I went on it for hours and hours... and i didn't know what to do then. So my grandma gave me an idea, to write my name in the long grass. But it didn't turn out the way it was planned.




When i see this photo, i always laugh.
I was showing  my phone to them, and they were absolutely open mouthed.They didn't belive what was in front of there eyes.
One of the things they were most interested in, was the camera. I was showing them all the efects of the camera, such as: slow-motion, fast video, multi-photo, panoramic photo...etc.


Here you can see my squad, i was just joking, these are some of my friends of England.
Really good friends actually, they helped me with everything, my english vocabulary, they showed me different places,they invited me to there giant houses..
You can see one of my friends scratching his armpit...