Thursday 29 October 2015

MY HOLIDAYS IN NEW ZEALAND





PRESENTATION CARLES SANSA

I have been in New Zealand the last summer, it was great. I will explain you some details of my trip.
The 21th of August, my parents, my sister and I went to the Aeroport del Prat (Barcelona) to catch an airplane to New Zealand.
This country is fantastic. I visit a lot of natural reserves of animals and plants, I saw great species of trees and birds and that was amazing.





I went to visit the stadium of the New Zealand rugby team, the All Blacks.







But the thing that I loved of my travel was to see bird species. Like this, the Kiwi:








                    Or this, the Kakariki:















And that's all! I hope you're enjoyed my travel presentation and I reccomend you to go to New Zealand.