Thursday 29 October 2015

MY HOLIDAYS IN PENYISCOLA!

Today i'm going to talk about my holidays in Penyiscola. First of all, i'm going to show you some photos of this amazing city. I took a lot but i only descrive four photos. After that, feel free to sak me any questions.





In the first photo you can see my mother, my sister and me in the large promenade that has Penyiscola with her huge sea and the big castle os Papa Luna at the end.
There you can do various beach activities such as volleyball, football, tennis.... because the beach is very big.







Here you can see the essence Penyiscola, many people thinks that Penyiscola is all the town, but it's only this small island that you can see in this photo. In this small island you can found a lot of small rural house where the majority of people who live there are grandparents.  I normally go for Easter and every year i enjoy a small jewelry shops that make in the walk of the beach.






In the next photo you can see all my family sitting on some rocks in a small creek. That day we had a long walk to the side of the beach, we spent the morning walking around. We stopped in this little cove for lunch and in four o'clock in the afternoon it started to rain, fortunately we were bringing waterproof and we returned to the hotel. It was a very tiring day.









The last day of Easter we went to a small zoo birds. This zoo was very special because you could entrer to the cage of birds and you can give the food to them in her mouth and they puts in  your arms. There were birds of many colors and many spices.