Thursday 29 October 2015

My holidays in Almeria




I went to Almeria to stay with my aunt during two weeks.
Let me show you some photos.

In this photo, you can see my cousins going to swim in the sea. It was such a fantastic day! We spent all the day in Cabo de Gata. We arrived in the morning and left in the evening.
I laughed so much that day… My uncle always says wearing sun cream is a silly thing but he got sunburnt so he complained during all the afternoon about that.




Here you can see the huge pizza we ordered. This restaurant is my aunt's favourite one and I loved it too!



This photo shows my cousin Paula trying on clothes. We went shopping and I bought lots of new clothes. After that, we ate an ice-cream of 5 flavours. It was delicious, the best ice-cream ever!









On another day, we visited the famous 'Alhambra'. I think it's very beautiful and it's a great and unforgettable experience. I took this marvellous photo and I'm looking forward to return.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my holiday snaps.