Thursday 29 October 2015

My holidays in la Vall de Núria

Today I'm going to talk about my holidays in la Vall de Núria. I went with my family in 2005 and I've got wonderful memories. 


In these pictures you can see me riding a tiny horse. He was a pony very quiet and friendly, his name was Carrillo. We went for a walk to the top 
of the mountain and went back to leave him to the stable.                                                                                                                     



































We were walking mountain inside. There were almost no trees and there was quite cold.  In an undetermined point in the valley, was built an igloo made of stone surrounded by fences, could enter inside and seemed very well kept outside. There were other families there playing and enjoying the scenery.



In the middle of the valley there was a lake where they were renting boats. We caught a boat I, my father and my sister and we went away to giving a tour boat on the lake. I found the water very transparent and clean.