Thursday 29 October 2015

My Holidays in Chefchaouen


Today I'm going to talk about my holidays in Chechaouen, Morocco. I went there with my mum, my dad, my brother and my sister to visit family and enjoy the summer holidays.

First of all I'm going to show you some photos of the city I was staying at during summer.
After that, feel free to ask me any questions.


In this first picture you can see the hotel where my family and I stayed. It's called Hotel Atlas and is one of the most popular hotels in the city because it's in the highest part of the city and has lovely views. Our stay there was very nice.













In this photo can see, I'm in a restaurant with my cousin because it was her birthdayand went to a concert that was near the city and when we returned later invited her to dinner at a new traditional Arabic restaurant. It was a great day.













And the last photo, me and my family went to the beah to swimming in the sea. At first were not going to swim but when we saw that to really good time we went to look for swimsuits and necesary and spent the day there. It in one of my favourites beaches and the water is very clean.