Monday 28 March 2016

Curriculum Vitae

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Oleguer Ojeda
Av.Panagall num.77
+34654149930
oojeda@dperramon.cat
16/12/2000

POSITION APPLIED FOR
-Work experience as a teacher for children

EDUCATION AND TRAINING
-2010-2011:
I studied English during 1 year at Basic Language in Arenys de Munt.
-September2012:
I will be taking the ESO graduate in these subjects: Catalan language,Spanish language,English language,German language,History, Maths.

WORK EXPERIENCE
-I nursed my godson in December 2015 and once I take care of my little cousins.

PERSONAL SKILLS
-Mother tongue: Catalan
-Other languages: Spanish, English, and a little bit of German and a little bit of Japanese.
-Organization skills: good organization.
-Communication skills: Good verbal and written communication skills.
-Computer skills: good with Microsoft,IOS,android devices...
-Other skills: Good doing sports (my strong point is speed), good cooperation (whether in work, sports ...).