Sunday 27 March 2016

Curriculum Vitae


PERSONAL INFORMATION

Hanaa Hamanou

+34 687180082

C/Riera Sobirans 20 2nd 2nd, Arenys de Munt (Barcelona)



POSITION APPLIED FOR

Work expirience was a social services

EDUCATION AND TRAINING
(September 2011- June 2016)


I will be taking ESO in the following subjects: spanish language, catalan language, english language, mathematics, PE, german language.history and geography, ethical education, latin language and IT.


(January 2015- June 2015)
I did a mediation course.


WORK EXPERIENCE

(June 2012- August 2015)

I was baby-sitter of my cousin and the childrens of some of my neighbors.

(February 2016- To this day)

I give private lessons to some high school students.

(October 2015- To this day)

I have mediated with students faced to resolve the conflicts.

(January 2016)

The mediation team (of the high school) did a workshop in town for the week of coexistence.


 PERSONAL SKILLS
 
Mother tongue: Catalan.
 
Other languages: Spanish, Arabic, English, and a little bit of German and Latin language..
 
Communiaction skills: Excellent written and verbal communication.
 
Organization skills: Excellent organization.
 
Computer skills: Proficient with Microsoft and IOS.

Other skills: Excellent resolve conflicts, first aid certificate