Sunday 27 March 2016

Curriculum Vitae

PERSONAL INFORMATION
Laura Garcia
C/Escoles nº35, Sant Iscle de Vallalta (Barcelona)
+34 634 987 236
laurag@gmail.com
24/11/2000

POSITION APPLIED FOR
Work experience as a teacher

EDUCATION AND TRAINING
(September 2012 - June 2016)
I will be take ESO graduate in the following subjects: spanish language and literature, catalan language and literature, biology and geology, english language, mathematics, french, history and geography, ethical education and german language.

WORK EXPERIENCE
July 2015
I was a child-care of the daughter of my neighbor.
August 2015
I teached roller-skate to a little girls from Calella.

PERSONAL SKILLS
Mother tongue: Catalan.
Other languages: Spanish, English, and a little bit of French and a little bit of German.
Organization skills: Excellent organization.
Computer skills: Proficient with Microsoft and some of IOS. I know the basic. I'm good doing power points and making videos.
Other skills: Highest level of roller-skate and dance.